Friday, August 21, 2009

Makeshift Housing.

I know the housing market is down and all, but I will go blind trying to scroll through another 200 comment argument at PvP Makes Me Sad. Those committed posters need a new home.

Until Sage or FSM return to their duties, I will drop at least thrice weekly new threads here, and probably recruit Jai or TheOriginalJes for some interim posting since they are the masters of complex analysis.

I'm somewhat tempted to offer Scott a mod position too. If he keeps coming around it seems like it's only fair to let him have a prominent posting spot. It is a blog about his work after all, and often his dialogue seems to bring out the best (and worst) of the PVPMMS populace.

Anyway, we shall see if this gains any traction. Sage might show up next week for all I know.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, R.W.

    I'm finding the initial log-on to be annoying, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sloth-like internet movements are no match for you, RW! Nice work!

    (Really don't recommend a mod position for SK. What would he use it for, beyond deleting comments and making posts about how we need new hobbies?)

    Let me know what you guys (Not just Jes and RW) think about what I was "working" (Debatable) on -- http://pesawsayewdnd.blogspot.com , I'm happy to either relocate here or have you guys (Probably just Jes and/or RW) co-author over there.

    [Edit] Hm, word verification. I think I have that turned on, too... could turn that off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks mighty impressive Jai, especially the header! I'm happy either way, just tossed this one up when I couldn't stand another 150 comment thread.

    Let me know if I can do anything to make login more painless...and we can switch to whichever blog people prefer. I'm not picky.

    ReplyDelete